Saturday, July 17, 2010

WRM Quick Update…

Honestly, I still admiring the current Proton Waja look and design compared to Persona and Saga. It just that I feel it is more executive. I still remember when my father wanna buy a car at the end of the year 2000, the Waja just being launched and at that moment,the waiting list is already go up to six months..So, he settled down with Wira 1.5ℓ as the Wira 1.6ℓ has been discontinued..



Nwy the current Proton Waja is powered by CAMPRO CPS(Cam-Profile Switching)1.6 ℓ with 125 hp n 150 Nm…Price on the road is RM61888 for the manual and RM64888 for the automatic(*I think there is discount around 2k-4k for this model)…

This model is almost nearing its 10th years of production by this August…And Yes, there will be a replacement for this model..I still dun know whether they will maintain the name of the model or not coz there is internal contest ‘Namakan Proton Sedan’ among the Proton workers a few months ago..



So, lets check what is so special bout this model??



The new model will display the copy of version Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT but using the engine with a capacity of slightly smaller 1.8 ℓ. The price of this model is expected below RM80000…This model also is expected to be launch at the last quarter of the year(*myb in November)….

Nwy Exora Improved Version already been launched yesterday…N there is more goodies given which make it quite worth for the increase of RM1000…But if me,I would wait for Campro Turbo version…Just my 2 cents..hehe



Happy motoring from me,
Faiz Hassan

No comments:

Post a Comment